This is you
- Good Experience in web development using PHP
- Knowledge of Zend
- Self-starting coder, well versed in various technologies/languages
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Determination and a superb team-ethic.
- Interest in best practices in software development
- Eligible to work in the UK
and for bonus points!
- A good computer science related degree
- Get involved, Tweet and generally love everything digital
- Be able to have a good laugh with other team members, enjoy what you do and have interests away from the computer.
- You don’t have to be good at pool but you will have time to practice on the pool table if required!
What We Offer
- You will be working for an exciting and dynamic company, with a bunch of great people.
- Our team values the flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of projects.
- Your salary will be dependent on your experience.
- We’ll provide you with the latest tools, including a shiny Mac or a PC whatever you’re comfortable with.
- Monthly sports massages in the office to keep those back pains at bay!
- You’ll also have the opportunity to carry out personal development or explore new areas of interest.
Send us your resume, your salary expectations, and your current employment status (with details of necessary notice period, if relevant). If you have a Github account or other online resources to show your development skills, please include those as well.
This is a full time position based in our office in Leeds. We are not interested in offers of resources from external or international resources for hire.
Sorry, but we always manage recruitment internally, so please don’t call.